Close, but No Cigar

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I've had a little bit of a nail polish dilemma that has now taken over my free time. I'm looking for a good muddy brown color that isn't too dark brown, not too gray. Just the right combination. Problem? The color I want doesn't exist. If it does, it's hiding from me because it knows I will use it all up in like a week. I've already bought 4 colors that have each broken my heart a little bit when they turned out too light/dark/purple-y/gray. Why is it sooo hard to find the exact right color? I'm willing to pay- I have my debit card ready. Somebody help me!

Top left to right: RGB, OPI "You Don't Know Jacques," Essie "Gym Dandy," Estee Lauder "Nouveau Riche," Chanel "Particuliere," Zoya "Pasha," Butter London Fash Pack

No comments :

Post a Comment