Instagram Update

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Hope everybody had a good Labor Day Weekend! I should have been doing homework...but obviously that didn't happen. My procrastination gets me yet again.

 I spent time with my new friends, thanks to Kate Spade and their giant sale a few weeks ago.
 Cuddled with my bff Otis. He's always super happy when I wake him up to take some selfies!
 I'm pretty terrible when it comes to painting my own nails, so I was pretty proud of myself for this number. I even got into my fall colors, this one being Size Matters by Essie.
 Tried a new recipe I found on Pinterest for Mexican coleslaw. PS- it was really good! Get it here.
Caught up on the giant stack of magazines that have been calling my name lately.
And finally got around to making a recipe book that I've been meaning to make for weeks. I used a free recipe card print out from here!

I also finished painting my bathroom, so I'll be sure to post before and after pics after I'm done re-decorating.

Follow me on instagram for more updates at @emilyalott

2 comments :

  1. Hi! Thanks for your support. Following you now.

    Christina-Lauren
    http://inspirationsandcelebrations.net

    ReplyDelete