Instagram Update

Friday, November 30, 2012

TGI freaking F, right?!

I could not be happier this weekend is here! I'm done with my last exams before finals, so after this weekend I'll pretty much be nose deep in accounting and business statistics test books. Before I get into finals mode, though, I'm still reminiscing over my past few weeks. I had so much fun over Thanksgiving on the SC coast that I don't want to admit that it's already ended.

Before Thanksgiving I tried out Essie Sand Tropez and got tons of compliments on it! I hadn't used a neutral color before, so this one was perfect.

While at the beach I went on a couple of boat rides with the family including one where my cousin's daughter completely conked out in my lap. I'm legit obsessed with her. We had Thanksgiving part II that Friday and I think I ate my weight in oysters - I miss it so much!

When I came back to campus this week it was cold and rainy, which was a perfect chance to break out my new rain boots!


1 comment :

  1. How cute are these shots. Beautiful blog you have here, lady!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete