#boys

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Specifically, boys in J Crew. While meticulously flipping through the newest J Crew catalog yesterday (see: my bible) with my mom and sister, I realized some serious differences between my sister and me. First and foremost, I loved the male model and styles they put in the magazine. My sister did not. Clearly she's balls to the wall crazy, but I live with her. She is my blood. Because I can't change that, that means I have to convert her into a logical person like me.

I think this guy looks ridiculously well-dressed, but manly at the same time. My sister says the guy looks like he would rather go shopping than watch a football game. What do y'all think? I would definitely give him my number...if he were to want it. Just in case.




1 comment :

  1. I'm a fan. so much of a fan of men in J.Crew. With the condition that they actually are really manly.

    ReplyDelete