Interview Sucker

Monday, January 21, 2013

...is what I am. Doesn't matter if it's on Youtube, in a magazine, or online. I love reading interviews and profiles. I can't tell you how many interviews I've seen of Channing Tatum on Youtube. Though he is ridiculously funny and good looking, so maybe I can get away with that one without sounding too crazy. Anyway, I've found a lot of great profiles and interviews of some really successful women lately, and I'd thought I'd share some of my favorites!

Photo by Daniel King for ELLE

Kelly Ripa with ELLE - it's amazing how this woman literally does everything, right?!

Tina Fey with Vulture - another Reason to love Tina Fey...I know you don't need it. I'm sorry, I'm sorry (I'm not sorry)

Jenna Lyons by NYT - Jenna Lyons, though. Like seriously.

Stacy Smallwood of Hampden Clothing with Glitter Guide - I beyond love seeing great businesses in South Carolina (or just in the south in general...NY and LA get too much coverage anyway) being recognized!

Tyler Karu with The Every Girl - this chick is so smart and created her own interior design and house flipping business. Such an interesting combination, but it sounds like she's done amazing! Not to mention I LOVE her style...

No comments :

Post a Comment