Happy Friday!

Friday, May 31, 2013



Tonight I'm going to a Darius Rucker show with one of my best friends from home, and I'm so excited because it's my first big country concert! I've seen Taylor Swift, but honestly who considers her country anymore? After that this weekend will be full of painting, staining, and organizing in my room and for some of the projects my mama has put me on. Monday I go back to work, so I'll soak up some freedom while I can!

What are your plans for this weekend?

I want to try out this recipe for thyme lemonade that looks so delicious

This nail polish has been on my mind the past few days, so I might have to pick it up on my weekend Target trip

Maybe I'll wear something like this classic blue and white striped outfit for the show since it's outdoors!

And I'll be on the hunt for any shoes like this, so if anyone knows of a more budget-friendly version, let a girl know!

No comments :

Post a Comment