Summer Polish

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Outside of summer and spring I tend to be a little monochrome and neutral with my polishes. I go for the tans, the dark purples, the army greens. The flashiest I get is a gold nail polish by Zoya that I love during the holidays.

For spring and summer I go all out on my polish colors. I'll go for pretty much any color, whether it's blue or pink or green, as long as it's bright and colorful. This year I'm reaching for my OPI Langham Pink (available at Langham Hotels) and Essie Tart Deco for my pinks, seeing as they are both light and pretty, but the Langham is more candy pink and Tart Deco is a tried and true coral. Essie's Mint Candy Apple is my new go-to for when I want to go a little crazier with my nails because it's the perfect robin's egg blue. I've had Essie To Buy or Not To Buy for a while, but since I couldn't bring it with me to London I've been able to finally get some good use out of it now that I'm home!


What about y'all? Even though I have way too many colors in the first place, I'm always looking for new nail polish (consciously or subconsciously), so I'd love to know what shades y'all are wearing!

No comments :

Post a Comment