Traveler

Tuesday, June 4, 2013


I think being able to travel to so many different types of places while I was in London has given me the travel bug. After being home only a little over a week I'm already planning trips to go on throughout the summer with friends and family. Mostly, I'm craving the shore. I'd love to visit Savannah, Georgia, where my parents lived before they moved back to South Carolina and had me. Has anyone ever been there? Neither of my parents have been back since they moved, although it's only about a three hour drive.

Are y'all taking any trips this summer? I'm hoping to visit some friends in Philadelphia, Richmond, Virginia, and Rhode Island too!

2 comments :

  1. Hi Emily, I just stumbled across your blog. New follower, right here!

    I have only driven through Savannah, Georgia but remember thinking that it was a really beautiful area. I'd say it's worth a visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advice! I'm in love with Charleston, and I've heard Savannah is a pretty good rival, so I can't wait to take a trip down there!

      Delete