My 21st Birthday

Wednesday, July 31, 2013


Today is my 21st birthday, so I apologize that this won't be a long post! I'll be spending time with my sweet friends and family (possibly partaking in the drinking of adult beverages) and preparing to move into my new house tomorrow!


And for those wondering, yes I've already had my first legal drinks! My first legal drink was a Shock Top lemon shandy last night, and my first purchased drink was an amazing whiskey sour.

For future reference, what are y'all's favorite drinks? Now that I can go to decent bars (i.e., not sports bars or drive bars) I want to try out some new mixed drinks. I'll be sure to try some out soon!

1 comment :

  1. Happy birthday!! Enjoy being 21! Your 20's go by so fast! I always drink vodka soda. Very boring but crisp and yummy!

    ReplyDelete