Getaways

Monday, October 21, 2013

Sometimes you just need to get away from real life, and that's exactly what I did this past weekend. If you follow my Instagram account, you might have seen some of where I was when I went down to the Carolina coast this weekend for Fall Break. I did a whole lot of nothing this weekend to be honest, which is pretty usual when I head down to Edisto.


My mom, sister, and I got to the beach, got a pizza, and played guitar and sang out on the screen porch Friday night. Saturday we watched (endured, could be another word) the USC Gamecocks lose to Tennessee, but then we watched Clemson lose to Florida State, which definitely made up for our own loss. To take our minds off the USC game we went for a long walk along the water, where I took most of these pictures.


Has anyone here been to the South Carolina coast? I've been to plenty of beaches, but Edisto is the best in my book.

No comments :

Post a Comment