What does your makeup counter look like?

Friday, October 11, 2013

My makeup counter is technically my clothes dresser top since I can't stand putting on makeup in the bathroom after a hot shower (I even dry and style my hair awkwardly standing next to my bed since I don't have an outlet next to my dresser!). Most of the time I try to keep my makeup fairly neat and tidy...but how is that possible? I don't think I've ever met a girl who can keep her makeup organized all the time. Sometimes you just need to run out the door and not worry about it!


(yes that is a bottle of L'Oreal kids tangle tamer you see - my hair is tangly, don't judge me)

I haven't been indulging in the makeup I love lately (#collegestudent), but the products I've kept in stock are doing the job pretty well. I've kept them in their own little Martha Stewart for Staples trays, which I lahve. They look so much more expensive than they actually were, and come in white or turquoise, with a pebbled texture to them.

Other products I keep in stock? My beloved Tangle Teezer, L'Oreal Powder Foundation, Sonia Kashuk Eyebrow Pencil, Revlon Colorstay Lipstick in It Girl, and Clinique Happy perfume. I've also been using a Revlon Liquid Eyeliner pen recently, but I haven't been able to draw a clean, evenly colored line.

Does anyone have any liquid eyeliner pens that they would recommend? Any other products I should try? 


1 comment :