Weekend Wear

Monday, January 20, 2014

Do you ever make purchases that you instantly know you will wear every day until someone points it out? I found mine a few months ago, and now I'm realizing just how often I pull it out (you can see it in this photo and this one too!). I bought the sweater a while ago, and it's perfect for a simple, boyfriend-style sweater because it's super warm and not too thick, not too thin. Consider sizing down if you don't want it to be too large. I can't wait to get it in the wine color, and I'm considering sizing down, since I didn't the first time. 


bag (old Forever 21, similar) / sweater / infinity scarf / denim

And please, do yourself a favor and get one of these infinity scarves. My ex-boyfriend gave me mine in high school and it's one of the best presents I've ever gotten. I wore it all the time in London, and it is huge, so it can also serve as a wrap around blanket for cold days or nights!

No comments :

Post a Comment