Favorite Target Finds: March 2014

Monday, March 10, 2014


I've professed my love for Target many times on this blog (like herehere, and here), so the fact that I've found so many awesome products in the past few weeks shouldn't be terribly surprising...but Target has been so on point lately! I don't think I could go through the doors at Target without accidentally dropping at least $75. The pants above? I've never had great luck with Target denim, but thought I'd give these a shot since they're ankle trousers. Holy cow, y'all. Go grab them while you can! They feel so nice, and they're only $27!

Do you remember this scalloped dress from J. Crew? I drooled over it for ages, but had heard mixed reviews, so since I don't have a J. Crew within a one hour drive, I passed on it. If you still are interested in the J. Crew style it's on sale now, but the Target dress is great, and at a fraction of the cost. I couldn't be happier!

Have y'all had any great finds at Target lately? They never let me down! Most of these finds are by Merona, but the pajama shorts are Xhilaration.

PS - please read this blog post about women's minds in Target. I couldn't stop laughing!

No comments :

Post a Comment