August Goals

Saturday, August 2, 2014


My monthly goals are back! The past few months have been a whirlwind of travel, job searching, and change. While I don't think the travel will stop soon, I'm looking forward to other things winding down with fall coming around. Here are my goals for August 2014:

Record my schedule for one week using an hourly calendar, then identify my "goof off" times
Clean/organize everything I brought to my parents' house and find places for them
Re-decorate my new bedroom and re-hang my art gallery wall! Maybe I'll change it up a bit...
Read one book
Schedule an apple picking road trip with one of my best friends
Go through my makeup collection - toss and organize

What about you? I've found that writing down goals makes me a lot more likely to actually get the tasks done instead of just repeating "I need to..." in my head when it pops up. I'll check back in with you in a month!

1 comment :

  1. I love the idea of keeping track of your "goof off times" - almost like tracking calories, but for time! My August goal is to keep reading fiction books like I did on vacation since I love them so much :)

    ReplyDelete