Christmas Wishlist

Monday, November 12, 2012

I always know that it's near Christmas when my dad starts asking for a wishlist. He absolutely insists that my sister and I make them since we all know he would be completely lost shopping for daughters in their teens and twenties.

I usually keep a pretty long list...you know, just to give him some options. I started making mine in October and it's had some serious editing. I have yet to send it to him, but mine currently has six categories and 22 gift options. Like I said, he needs plenty of ideas. This post helped me narrow down my favorites, which made me realize how much J Crew has taken over my life.

What are on y'all's Christmas lists? I wanna know!

1 comment :

  1. I love anything with initials on it when it comes to jewelry!

    ReplyDelete