Rock the Bangs

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I recently watched Taylor Swift's Begin Again music video (like 5 times, but whatever) and my lust for thick straight bangs came back. It's a reoccurring thing that happens a few times a year when I die over bangs that look amazing on other people even though I know I could never pull it off.

My hair and I don't get along much. I dyed it way too often (2-ish times a month) in high school, which then made it decide to thin out like crazy. Thick, blunt bangs will never be in my future. And I just need to accept that.

My name is Emily, and I have a problem.

This is me circa 1995 in better times, clearly rocking the straight across bangs the way other toddlers can't and never will.


And then there's Taylor...ugh. I both love and hate you, girl.


No comments :

Post a Comment