Cyber Monday Buys

Monday, November 26, 2012

Even though shopping is one of my favorite hobbies, I've never been one to shop on Black Friday. Normally I'm at the beach with family anyway, but the crowds and the rush to buy things on sale ASAP just doesn't appeal to me.

This year was different, though. I didn't buy a lot, but what I did buy, I LOVE. Did anyone else grab things they had been eyeing? I missed out on the PowerPlus Mate + J Crew iPhone Battery Charger, but I'm hoping to find one somewhere else!



Did y'all miss out on anything? Had I had all the money in the world I would have bought these babies...









2 comments :

  1. Girl! The cyber Monday deals were AMAZING , right??? Such good picks here.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those boots with the touch of pink! Great finds. I bought a few things on Black Friday, mainly presents, found some great deals!
    Isn’t That Charming.

    ReplyDelete