Think Ink

Thursday, November 15, 2012

I'm not a big fan of big tattoos unless it comes to David Beckham or Adam Levine, but I do like little tattoos. I like cool fonts in little spots. And I'm like 99% sure that I want a small tattoo at some point in my life. But here's my problem: I don't think I'm cool enough to pull one off.

It seems like everyone who has a cool tattoo is, his/herself, super cool. Even without the tattoo, they ooze this cool, New York City vibe that I just don't think I have. Maybe I think too little of myself, but for now, I digress.

I know I've talked about this before, but as January approaches and my London plans become more concrete, I can also feel the pressure from one of my best friends (who will also be going with me) to get a tattoo. Not that it's unwarranted - I talk about her tattoos all the time.

For now, though, Tumblr and Pinterest have allowed me to live vicariously through these cool Tumblr and Pinterest people with cool tattoos without actually having gotten inked. Maybe London will automatically make me cool and give me Madonna syndrome. That's what I'm banking on.


1 comment :

  1. I love those little baby tattoos as well, but I'm not sure I'm cool enough either haha. Maybe someday I'll muster up the courage..

    ReplyDelete