Sequin Season

Friday, December 21, 2012

I've been on the hunt lately. I'm looking past Christmas and straight toward New Year, a New Year's Eve dress, to be exact. Is anyone else in this with me? My family is generally pretty casual (a sweater, nice jeans, and flats) for Christmas, so the only time I dress up for the holidays is on New Years. Obviously New Years is the night to go all out, so I'm thinking sequins. But there are SO MANY different ways to wear them! Normally I would say yes, finally I have so many options, but oh no, not now. All I want is a simple sequined long sleeve, short dress. But then all of these cute looks come up and I want to wear them all in one. I'm drooling over the long sequin skirt, right?!

What do y'all think? What is the best way to wear sequins? What are y'all planning to wear for New Years?

No comments :

Post a Comment