Give Me Love - Ed Sheeran

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Imagine combining John Mayer, Bruno Mars, and Jesus, and you've got Ed Sheeran. I've only known about Ed Sheeran for a while, but he's definitely become one of my favorite artists. He's equal parts acoustic, pop, and poet, which makes for lyrics and music I can only imagine some divine being coming up with.

I got the chance to see him live in September, and his show was amazing - as in, one of the best shows I've ever seen. He even pulled a West Side Story part on the crowd where he divided us into Sharks and Jets and got us to sing parts of the song!

This is one of his slower songs, but it's so good. It was used in a Victoria's Secret ad earlier this year, and if you need another reason to watch it, Isabel Lucas stars in the music video. Definitely check him out - I love me some Ed Sheeran.

No comments :

Post a Comment