Margaret Elizabeth Jewelry Amazingness

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

If you're anything like me, you find spending money on jewelry a little difficult. Not saying that spending money on anything is difficult for me, but if I have $200, I'd way rather spend it on a great pair of flats or a cute bag than jewelry. But my friends, I've found an exception. After reading about Margaret Elizabeth Jewelry's founder, Meg Galligan, and her AMAZING apartment on The Everygirl (here) I checked out her line's website. And y'all. All of her pieces are beautiful. Normally I'm picky when it comes to jewelry. I know statement pieces should be pieces that you don't spend money on in order to focus your spending on the classics, but I can't stand fake jewelry. Forever 21? Sorry. I can't.

Her pieces are on a different level. Not only is it beyond cool that she started her line in college and held her first trunk show in her dorm, but she left a stable job at Google to bank on her own success. She has giant lady balls. I don't know if I would be able to do that. And legit I love every single piece, which is as rare as liking every song on an album.

Here are some of my favorite pieces. Here is her website, what are some of yours?


No comments :

Post a Comment