But you also want to get to know the blogger him/herself. I've found that good half of the blogs I follow on Bloglovin' are lifestyle blogs. It's fun to know people, not just the clothes they like! So I figured I'd add some facts on here that may or may not be embarrassing. Please don't make fun of me! :)
- I cry at cute puppy videos. My best friends can vouch for this, and absolutely make fun of me for it whenever they can. Granted, I cry from laughing. The most recent video that made me cry? This little baby.
- Even though I flip through fashion magazines and keep up with fashion blogs pretty much 24/7, I am absolutely most comfortable in leggings and a big t-shirt. In fact, that's what I'm wearing right now. Am I about to work out? Am I about to go to sleep? Nobody knows.
- Everyone has their weird ticks. Mine is that I have to put on my right shoe before my left shoe. If I reverse it, it honestly feels like I'm wearing the wrong shoes. Can't explain it.
- I'm an excellent procrastinator. I have three projects due within the next two weeks, and last night I spent a solid 2.5 hours cleaning out my Pinterest. As in, before I started I had over 5,500 pins that had accumulated over the past two years. After the cleaning, I have about 3,900. Check out my cleaning expertise.
- I've read all three Fifty Shades of Grey books. Judge me, I don't even care. I judge me too.
- I love nail polish (as in, I probs have 60 nail polishes at home, I narrowed down my favorite 15 to take with me to London), but I don't wear any half the time. If the damn stuff would just stay on my fingernails I would wear it all the time. Alas, I'm lazy, and if it chips, I usually just chip it all off my nails in the shower, as opposed to being a real person and actually taking it off with polish remover.
- Most of my time is spent on blogs (obviously), Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr...and my local animal rescue organization's website. Seriously, I'm counting the days until I graduate and get a relatively permanent job so that I can scoop a puppy up.
- I've had my kids' names picked out since I was in high school. If my future husband's last name clashes...I guess we'll have to cross that bridge when we get to it. My children's names are non-negotiable. I'm the one popping them out.
- My worst habit is that sometimes I tend to get louder as I talk. I definitely appreciate quiet talk, like on the tube here, but at home I've had friends interrupt me in the middle of a sentence to tell me to (politely) "seriously, quiet the eff down."
- The thing I miss most about home is being able to sing/scream my head off to whatever song comes on my iPhone in my car. Here there's nowhere to do that. I could only imagine the looks I'd get in the tube! I know when I get home I'm going to take a long car ride somewhere alone and just belt out every song I've kept in since being here.
So there you have it. That's me in a teeny, tiny, weird little nutshell. All I ask is that you accept and love me in every way and never try to change me ever because I'll most likely cry!