Spring has come to London!

Thursday, March 7, 2013

The temps hit 57 degrees here Tuesday, and though it's dropped a little, London has been GORGEOUS! I loved the city before, but now, being (relatively) warm outside? This is only going to spell trouble (and lots of crying) for when I have to go home. It's warm, the sun has been out, and best of all, no humidity. Granted, there hasn't been any humidity since I got here, but at home humidity is all there is. London, please don't make me go! I only have two and a half months left!

PS - I made this on my Polyvore account, which I just recently remembered existed (shame! I know) and have used a bit. Check it out here, and follow if you'd like!



2 comments :

  1. love the studs. oh gosh, reading about you being sad about leaving London makes me freak out about leaving Asia in 3 months. ugggh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! When I first got here I thought I'd be happy to go home, but now I just want my parents to move close to London so I can go visit occasionally and live here forever!

      Delete