Hold Me - Tom Odell

Thursday, April 4, 2013



I'm in no place to bash Taylor Swift, One Direction, or any other big pop act of the moment, because I like most of them. I'm a big pop music fan. I can get down to I Knew You Were Trouble any day, in the car, in the middle of the street, in the shower. But there's a part of me that still feels like a 13-year old mid-solo jam session. And maybe that's what I like about those songs.

But this guy is the real deal. I just started listening to him, but Tom Odell is one of those artists you just get hooked on. He's one of those people that if you got your parents to listen to his songs, they'd actually nod in approval (for once). He's talented and unique and he's only 22, which blows my mind. His music makes me want to buy a record player...and then listen to his record on said player.

Also, his hair reminds me of the 90s in a way that I don't mind at all.

So what I'm saying is I might have a giant crush on him. Possibly.

No comments :

Post a Comment