I have a Nice little secret...

Sunday, April 28, 2013

I'm going on a little trip to Nice, France tomorrow! I'll still be posting like normal, but I can't wait to show y'all pics from my trip. Since it's much further south than London (and on the Mediterranean, eeek!) I'm planning on it being much, much warmer and full of sun and happiness...and wine.

Of course, being the perpetually unprepared person I am, I didn't bring a bathing suit or shorts, besides workout shorts, to London. So even though I'll be bringing only jeans, I may have to purchase some warmer weather clothing there. I'm thinking these will be my outfits every day. I will look good everyday and not like a bum (except maybe on the beach...)



One thing I've learned from traveling literally with only what my medium Longchamp can hold, that if you can only bring one of something, do. That means bringing like one pair of jeans on a trip. That way you have much more room for important things like tops and accessories that can make a difference in photos of your trip. I can't tell you how many times, especially in colder months when I wore the same jacket every day, I looked exactly the same in photos because I didn't bring different accessories.

UPDATE: it's supposed to rain the entire time we're there...so that's that. But I'll still be in Nice so that's gotta count for something :)


1 comment :

  1. One of my best friends went on a high school summer program to Nice a few year backs and loved it! Hope you have the best time!!! <3

    XOXO,
    Alexa
    apstonee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete