Possibly One of the Cutest Engagement Videos Ever

Monday, April 29, 2013

I feel like I've been posting a lot of videos lately. I apologize for that. It's not that I haven't wanted to spend time on the blog, but I've just found some videos that I really, really like. The internet (and Youtube) is (are) endless, and my love for the videos it (they) give(s) me is also unending.
So what I'm saying is that you need to watch this engagement announcement by Brinton Films because I love it and I want to be as cool and beautiful as this girl. Basically. Also, I used to work at a wedding magazine, so don't think I'm some weird girl who stalks wedding/engagement videos because I'm lonely and they make me happy.

#ididthatbeforeiworkedatthemagazinetoo #dontbeashamed #thisisnttwitterwhyamihashtagging?

#toomanyhashtags #sorry

Video via Brinton Films

No comments :

Post a Comment