Into the Wild - Lewis Watson

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Happy Saturday everybody! I'm beyond excited today because my mom and aunt are coming to visit me in London for a whole week tomorrow! I don't know how I've been able to keep myself from shrieking in public lately, because every time I think about picking them up from the airport I get excited shivers (y'all get those right? when you're so excited you have a mini-shiver attack?)!

Anyway, to celebrate here is one of my favorite songs from the past few weeks that I've definitely had on repeat. I just found out about Lewis Watson, and he's so good! I wish I could go to his show in London while I'm here, but alas, he's playing the exact same night I'm going to a Tom Odell show (first world problems, I know).

I'll try to keep posting as much as possible next week (as in, depending on how many posts I make before my mama shows up), but I'll be sure to post tons of photos when I get back from our adventures! Be sure to check out my Twitter and Instagram if you want to keep up with what I'm up to next week!

Hint: I'll be staying in the hotel that Justin Bieber apparently stayed at while he was in London...so that's cool. May or may not be taking tons of photos around the hotel, London, and other places in England!


No comments :

Post a Comment