K-Mart Ship My Pants

Monday, April 15, 2013

I honestly never thought I'd blog about K-Mart, but it looks like today is the day. To be honest, I've only stepped inside a K-Mart store once, and I was so unimpressed with the stock, the presentation, and the overall smell and organization of the place that I've never wanted to go back.

From the standpoint of a marketing and advertising student, their commercials and advertisements are unimpressive and unmemorable...until now. What do y'all think of this commercial? The part of me that has the sense of humor of a 12 year old boy thinks its hilarious. Another part of me doesn't think it's in good taste...but it stands out and is definitely memorable.

So what's your opinion? Good branding? Good sense of humor? Discuss!

No comments :

Post a Comment