Recent Obsessions

Monday, April 1, 2013

So since I've been in London my shopping budget has more or less been zero. Not having any kind of income (besides my parents' generosity) has been beyond weird. I'm used to budgeting, albeit maybe not well at times, my paychecks, and knowing what I can and cannot buy. My mom doesn't necessarily agree with the way that I spend my money, but I think my investments are completely worth their costs!

Having said that, I have been able to make some purchases for when my Mom visits in two weeks (YAY!) and when I go back home in late May. So far?

J Crew Scallop Bikini

I'd been eyeing this bathing suit for a while, but when my friend and I finally purchased our tickets to go to Nice, France (another YAY!), I decided to pull the trigger. I'm so excited! Also, who doesn't love scallops?


J. Crew Snail Print Bikini

Also, this one. It's snail print! I had to.



J. Crew Factory Shorts

I know I won't be able to wear these in London, but that doesn't mean I can't start preparing for the blistering South Carolina heat I'll face when I come back. I can't say no to paisley or seersucker!



Mint Leather Target Flats

Still not over the mint trend, and $40 for a pair of mint leather flats? Done and done.


Marley Lilly Monogrammed Luxe Crossbody

My love for monograms hasn't gone unnoticed on this blog, so it can't be a big surprise that I got this bag. 

'


So after that my shopping is done for a while. Has anyone else been stocking up on spring/summer stuff? I can't wait to be able to wear shorts and bathing suits! Yesterday it was 39 degrees all. day!


1 comment :

  1. I adore all of those purchases. Especially that scalloped bikini!! gah!

    ReplyDelete