Bad Blogger Beach Time

Saturday, June 22, 2013

I've been a bad blogger, I know. I don't have any excuses. I just have been AWOL, and I'm sorry. Every day when it's about time to cook up another blog post I ask myself if blogging is something I enjoy doing. You should blog because you love to do it. You should love it because you get to share your creative side and read about other people. So on days when I'm lazy and don't feel like writing anything I just decide to read other peoples' blogs and not update mine. I know. Bad blogger.


So instead of punishing myself for taking time off the blog...I'm going to take a little more time off by going to the beach with my family! We'll be gone for this whole week, but I'm going to try to upload a photo (or two) every night of what we've been up to, as I'm trying to get better with my DSLR. I'll still be checking my blog and responding to comments, and reading other peoples' blogs...so I guess it's not actually time off. But you get my point.

I can't wait to share one of my favorite places in the world with y'all! See you on the coast!

No comments :

Post a Comment