Wanting, Wishing, Waiting

Monday, June 17, 2013

Currently

Wanting: to talk to old friends again. There weren't many people I kept up with after high school, although I had gone to school with most of my peers since elementary school. I've always been one to have a few good friends, though I've let some slip through the cracks recently. I'd love to catch up over a cup of tea and an apple crumble.

Wishing: this week would go by fast so that I can go on a family vacation to the beach! It feel hot has hell already in Columbia (I'm still getting used to the humidity difference!), I can't wait to visit family and sit by the sea.

Waiting: for the most part, my waiting is done! I've been searching and waiting for the past few months to find somewhere to live with my friend Mevy and we've finally found a place! It's an awesome duplex not a 10 minute drive from my university, and we signed the lease last week. I'm so excited! Luckily, we won't have to buy much furniture thanks to some generous family members and friends, but we still get to decorate, so I'm in decorating mode now! If anyone knows of some great stores (online or otherwise) that sell cute home decor, send me the links - I can't wait to see! I'll post what pictures I can once we move in and finish decorating at the end of the summer.

What are y'al wanting, wishing, and waiting for?

No comments :

Post a Comment