PLAY Comme des Garçons

Thursday, July 11, 2013

I'll be the first person to admit, I like being comfortable. Comfotable jeans, comfortable t shirt, comfortable flats. And the collaboration between PLAY Comme des Garçons and J. Crew fit that perfectly! 
photos via

PLAY is a more affordable, everyday line from the couture Comme des Garçons and it seems like their clothes are popping up everywhere. I'm not terribly surprised - their little heart logo is so cute! Can't you see this t-shirt going so well with cropped distressed jeans and a pair of polished Tory Burch flats like these? And the striped top is such a great staple - it's really popular so it's still available, but only in vintage kelly green (which I also love). I'm thinking of going for it and getting myself a top!

Would y'all ever get a top that has a printed logo like that? My sister thinks the heart is beyond weird looking!

1 comment :

  1. Head on over to my blog today, I nominated you for the Liebster Award!

    ReplyDelete