Colder Weather Welcome

Friday, September 13, 2013

Happy Friday, y'all!

I'll be going to my first home USC football game this weekend against Vanderbilt and I'm so excited! I'm even more excited that it's going to be just slightly cooler than it has been for a while, because to be honest, I'm about to melt.

The past few days in Columbia have been hot and muggy and miserable, which in turn is making me miss cool and windy London. I've been wearing shorts and short sleeve tops for as long as I can remember, trying not to sweat walking from class to class. This little freaking hot spell has got me ready for sweater weather and bundling up. Fall has always been my favorite season, and after being in the cold for so long earlier this year (see: pretty much from January 2013 to May 2013) I'm ready to greet the cold again. I know it's only the middle of September, but maybe if I cross my fingers fall will come in early October, because pumpkin spice doesn't taste the same when it's 90 degrees outside.

Anybody with me?


1 comment :

  1. I'll be at the game too!! I think it's supposed to be a little cooler on Saturday. Let's hope so!!

    ReplyDelete