New York Fashion Week Street Favorites

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

When something deep and sad happens, it's good to remember the small things in life that can lift your spirits. In the greater scheme of things, when it comes down to family, friends, and love, fashion doesn't matter much. It doesn't hold a candle to the people that make life worth living, but it can be somewhat of an escape from real life, even if just for a little while.

Someday, I've told myself, I will go to New York Fashion Week. Besides being able to ogle at the shows, models, and attendees, I want to go because it seems like the perfect escape from real life. Like a circus. One big, beautiful, magical circus. A circus where the attendees look just as crazy and beautiful as the main acts.







images via: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8

1 comment :

  1. Everything is so gorgeous!! I'm dying to go to NYFW too! Even if its just to be in the middle of all the fashion week excitement!

    ReplyDelete