10 Things that Bug Me, part 1

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I say part one, because let's be completely honest, this doesn't even come close to covering it all.

Look at how annoyed she is with that camera.

  1. My car's brakes keep squeeking, but I'm too scared to find out that something is wrong to go get it fixed. See also: too lazy to drive across town to the car shop
  2. People who don't know how to walk on the right side of the sidewalk. Not difficult.
  3. Exams all happening the same week. Can't professors work this out to make life a little easier on seniors?
  4. Microwaveable food that advertise heating time that is way longer than necessary so you have to wait 10 minutes to actually eat your food.
  5. The time it takes for any other brand besides J. Crew to ship my online orders to me. Why can't I order anything I want and have it in my house in three days? Why is 5 - 7 business days the norm?
  6. The fact that none of my friends watch Breaking Bad. Who can I freak out to after the finale?!
  7. Southern weather. Last time I checked, the first day of fall was a few days ago. South. Get your act together and give me some chill action.
  8. The fact that if I go to the gas station and pick up two pieces of candy, I make up an inner dialogue with the cashier about how I'm actually getting the other piece for my friend. We both know I'm just getting two pieces for me, and there's absolutely no way I'm sharing.
  9. Bugs in my house. PSA: get out or you will get sprayed, stomped, or hit with a magazine.
  10. Cold feet. No matter how much I love the chilly weather and wearing scarves and vests and jackets, I can't stand having cold feet (like I do now)!
What about you? It's time to vent!

No comments :

Post a Comment