Fall Favorites

Thursday, October 3, 2013


Y'all, it's starting to actually feel like fall in South Carolina.

Of course, not actually during the day time. I'm talking about in the early morning, around 8 am, on my walk from my front door to the car. It's only a 5 second window, but I'm actually chilly. I pull my cardigan a little tighter. I wish I had worn a jacket.

Then it gets to mid-day, and it's 85 degrees again, not exaggerating. For now, I live for that walk to my car. Maybe fall will come in October?

2 comments :

  1. I love those Joie Daydreaming flats and actually bought a leopard pair but they were too small :( The weather was great last week but it's back up to 85 in Charleston! I was just getting used to putting on my jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always looking for the perfect cream cable knit sweater! I love the one you included in this post.

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete