A Pinteresting Celebration

Friday, October 4, 2013

If there is one thing you should know about me, it's that if I could marry a website, it would be Pinterest. It was my first social media account (besides Myspace in 2004, what's up) that could be completely mine. It could have my content and my look, and there were so many people like me who loved style and DIY and beauty that I felt like I belonged! I checked my Pinterest page yesterday as I normally do during my Principles of Management class (ick) and noticed that my Pinterest had reached 500 followers!

I know that to some big time bloggers out there 500 followers on a Pinterest account may not be a big deal, but I take a lot of pride in my Pinterest account. Weird as it sounds, I like cleaning out and organizing my Pinterest page to be an accurate representation of who I am. Just a few weeks ago I finished up a major overhaul in which I cleaned out every single one of my boards. I went from 5,000 pins, of which many were outdated and downright not me at all, to 3,500 that I loved! I'm now up to around 3,800!

To celebrate my Pinterest followers, new and old, I thought I'd share some of my favorite pins!







Check out more of my Pinterest page here!
Also, I'm always looking out for new pages to start following, so feel free to send on a link to your own and let me check it out. Are there any that y'all love? :)

Have a good weekend, y'all!

No comments :

Post a Comment