q + a

Tuesday, October 29, 2013


I'm a bad blogger. Bad Emily. I was nominated for the Liebster Award by my friend Alexa exactly a month ago and haven't actually done anything until now. I'm the world's worst person/blogger/friend. But I'm making up for it now! Here are the questions that Alexa posed for me:

1. If you could have 5 houses anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
London would definitely be my number one spot, preferably in West London. Runners up would be Charleston, Edisto Beach, New York City, and Nashville, where I could have a farm outside the city.

2. What is your favorite thing to order at Starbucks?
My go-to is a Caramel Macchiato, iced or hot, but I change it up from time to time because I like living dangerously.

3. What is your go-to nail polish color?
That's such a tough question! My preferences change from season to season, but I love Langham Love by OPI because I got it at the hotel I stayed at with my mom and my aunt in London and when I look down at my nails I think of how amazing that week was.

4. If you could spend an hour with any person in the world, who would you choose?
Last night I sat down for like an hour and watched interviews with Will Smith and his son, and he seems like the coolest, funniest person ever, so I bet I would have so much fun with him! Other than that, I'd love to sit down with Mickey Drexler (duh), my uncle David who died before I was born, Amy Poehler, Paul McCartney, James Taylor, or Stephen Colbert.

5. What is your dream job?
I'm not exactly sure what my dream job is yet, but I know I want to be involved in marketing or content creation. I think my dream job would be any job that doesn't feel like a job.

6. What is your favorite social media platform and why?
There's no one answer to this. I love Twitter, Tumblr, and Pinterest. They're all amazing and essential.

7. What is your all time favorite television show?
I don't think I can choose just one! I'm thinking Friends, Breaking Bad, or Parks and Rec.


Now I'd love to ask a couple of bloggers to answer some questions! I nominate Lanie, Clare, Megan, and Rosie. Can't wait to see what y'all have to say!

  1. Where is your favorite place you've ever traveled?
  2. How long have you known your best friend?
  3. What are your favorite types of flowers?
  4. Big city or quiet life?
  5. Why did you start blogging?
  6. Who is the first person you go to with good or bad news?
  7. Be honest: do you like dressing up or dressing down more?
  8. What beauty product would you love to splurge on?

No comments :

Post a Comment