Flower Crown Friday

Friday, October 25, 2013

Happy Friday, y'all!

I know it's getting to be fall now, but I'm really digging these floral crowns in these soft lighted photos. They seem so light and airy, right? It's been getting cooler and cooler during the days (finally!), so while I'm loving the chilly air during the day, I'm missing a bit of warmth at night...since our gas heating hasn't gotten turned on yet (oops). I also really wouldn't mind if my hair would look like any of these ladies' do.

This weekend I'm hoping to get up to some DIY projects and pick out a pumpkin. Maybe, fingers crossed, I'll even be able to start on the books I've been dying to crack on! I also have something new in the works for this blog that I can't wait to share with y'all!

images via pinterest, tumblr

No comments :

Post a Comment