Happy Friday + Opening Shop!

Friday, November 22, 2013

Happy Friday, y'all!


Remember when I used to (semi-)regularly post on this blog with photos and paragraphs and words? This week has flown by, and I'm finally getting back to it after a Macklemore concert, work, and exams. I'm so happy to open my Shop, which has had its own link for a while, but is now up and running! That's where I'll be compiling all the products I've added to my collection, wish I could add to my collection, or I want someone else to have. Imagine it like a product-only Pinterest. And since the holiday season is coming up, you better believe I'll be adding to it all. the. time. The holiday season is like my Olympics.

Check it out here!

What are y'all up to this weekend? I'll be going to my last afternoon USC football game as a student (cue tears), studying for a last minute exam before Thanksgiving break, and researching some new recipes to try out for the holiday.

No comments :

Post a Comment