Happy Friday

Friday, November 8, 2013


This weekend will be the first in weeks that I have absolutely nothing planned. I have no immediate exams, no responsibilities, no stress. Therefore, I will be catching up on a whole bunch of nothings that make me happy. I'll read some magazines, write some blog posts, finish up some DIYs, and take some photos. I'll soak up the chill in the air and spend some time outside. I'll wish that I were in London for the opening weekend of J. Crew on Regent Street, but then I'll feel the sun and be happy I'm in South Carolina, too.

What will you do this weekend?

PS - Kate Spade is offering 25% off a full priced item if you take their survey. Do it here!

2 comments :

  1. Stunning blog! Just came across from Southern. Preppy. Chic.
    Love your layout too! Looking forward to following your blog!

    ReplyDelete