2013 in Review

Monday, December 30, 2013

So...2013 was a big year, right? I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that it's almost done. Where did the time go? I've been so lucky to do everything I've done this year, and writing this post is both making me excited and nostalgic.

In 2013 I...


Moved to London. Reason number one this year was completely amazing.

Travelled while abroad to Wales with a tour group, Dublin in February (still ridiculously cold!), Cambridge, Bath and York with my mom and aunt, and Nice, France with my best friend! I also left London to travel back home, which was so hard. In the US I visited Savannah, Georgia for the first time too! Not very far, but beautiful and so fun nonetheless!





Started my senior year of college...what?! I also dealt with anxiety in school...but on the flip side, I got to go to the Clemson-Carolina game that reminded me how much I love USC!

Won my first contest! Thanks so much, Carly and Three Jane!

Had some super fun holidays, including: Valentines Day, my 21st birthday, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.

Completely re-branded this blog into Cooper & Thames! Best decision ever if you ask me... :)

Created my 101 in 1001 list, based on Mackenzie Horan's original, and put a decent dent into it! I'm doing pretty well so far...


Definitely had my fair share of personal freak outs. Remember this one, and this one, this one I wrote after getting back from London, and this one at the beginning of the year. Whew! How did I make it?

In 2013 I was given more blessings than should be allowed. I had times of huge laughter and only a few days of tears. I've grown in this year more than any other, and I don't want to see it go. I am nostalgic not by choice, but by the good memories I want to hold onto. I'll jump into 2014, but I might keep one toe in 2013 too while I can.

PS - I may or may not be posting a big announcement tomorrow...and I'm more than nervous about it

No comments :

Post a Comment