Crave: wrapping paper

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

left to right: one / two / three / four

Now that Cyber Monday is over...I still have no presents for my family. I was so bad (read: weak) and kept thinking how cute those comfy sweaters and pretty jewelry would look on me that I completely forgot to actually shop for the people I need to shop for. I feel so, so guilty...but also super excited for all the deals I took advantage of! But now it's time to buckle down and actually get into Christmas gift shopping. Being both a design fanatic and paper lover (totally a thing), I tend to get super into the wrapping paper I use. I try to stick to one design, and I think I've been able to narrow it down to these four. 

Which of these do you like best? I'm still trying to decide, but I don't have much time! Such are the problems of life...

2 comments :

  1. I vote the plaid!! And then you can use a different colored ribbon for each person--gold for mom, red for dad, navy for brother, green for sister, etc.

    And being a paper lover is TOTALLY a thing! I'm right there with you! Speaking of--have you ever looked at The Container Store for paper? They have amazing patterns!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE the Container Store! Two of the wrapping papers above are from there! :)

      Emily

      Delete