Holiday Reading List

Thursday, December 19, 2013

With Winter Break in full gear at my house, I can't wait to start on my holiday reading list. During classes it seems like I'm packed with assignments from work or studying for exams, so during the holidays and the summer is when I can get some personal reading done. While I was in London I read about a book every two weeks, which I loved. No matter how much I love losing hours of my night to perusing blogs or scrolling through Tumblr, I love getting started on a new book.

This holiday I'm hoping to get through four books. They are all of different genres, but I've heard excellent things about each one, so I can't wait to get started!


My list consists of...

Grace: A Memoir by Grace Coddington
Divergent by Virginia Roth
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg

Do y'all have any additional recommendations? I'm trying to expand my tastes outside the realm of Jodi Piccoult (though I love her so much!), so I'm open to anything!

2 comments :

  1. Two of those books have been on my reading list as well! Hopefully I actually get around to reading them sometime soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just purchased Divergent a week ago because I saw the preview for the movie. TFIOS (The Fault in Our Stars) has come to be my favorite book for 2013.

    ReplyDelete