Holiday Shopping + MACK Home

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Now that I'm FINALLY done with exams, I've gotten majorly swept up in last minute Christmas shopping. I normally don't buy presents for tons of people, but it seems like this year that's exactly my plan. After exams ended yesterday I promptly went home, sat on the couch, and did some hardcore online shopping. I crossed some close friends and most of my family off my list, so I'm excited to see all the packages come in this week and get some gift wrapping done!

After spending some quality time with my laptop and my credit card, I stopped by a boutique, MACK Home, I'd never been before but had meant to since it opened. It's so close to where I live and having gone into the store, it's probably a good thing I've never gone in. It. is. gorgeous.


Columbia doesn't have many boutiques, so to find this gem so close was insanely thrilling. Everything in the store was perfectly styled and laid out, and the space was so much bigger than I had expected - it seemed to go on forever! If I had had an hour to kill I definitely could have perused the store a bit more thoroughly, but maybe that gives me an excuse to visit again soon! Don't y'all love finding new favorite shops?

No comments :

Post a Comment