Maddie On Things

Sunday, December 8, 2013

all photos via Theron Humphrey 

One of my recent loves: this dog, Maddie.

Has anyone else heard of this project before? The photographer, Theron Humphrey, has been all over the web since his project, Maddie On Things, has gained international attention. As a side project to his photography, Theron started taking photos of his rescued coonhound, Maddie, doing her favorite hobby...standing on high things. Now having released a book of the photos, he also sells his prints. I'm picking up a couple for myself, the problem will be choosing which ones I want! He's on Instagram, so if you want your daily dose of Maddie, definitely give him a follow.

PS - these photos are making me want a coonhound too! How precious is that face?!


No comments :

Post a Comment