Spotlight: Loren Hope Jewelry

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Though I've confessed my love for Margaret Elizabeth jewelry many times on this blog, I've recently had my eye on some stunning Loren Hope pieces. A big change, since I usually stick with the brands I know and love best, but Loren Hope's jewelry is so gorgeous and unique, right?

Since I'm taking part in the #contentmentchallenge, I won't be spending money on jewelry any time soon, but I can definitely see myself buying literally anything from her newest collection. I don't have anywhere fancy to wear these with, but I can just imagine wearing the perl a earrings with this navy sweater (on sale!), a pair of my favorite flats, some cool shades, and my favorite pair of jeans (on sale!).

What would y'all wear these Loren Hope pieces with?

No comments :

Post a Comment