Recently

Thursday, January 9, 2014

With the last few days of winter break flying by (I start classes on the 13th!) I've been taking some time to just relax. I've had a big work project this week, so during the hours I'm not in the office I've tried to spend time with my friends who I don't get to see often, and read the magazines and books I've been stacking up in a pile. And it's been really nice.

January 5th passed this past Sunday, which marked one year since I went to London. I won't go into sappy details, but because of that I've also been in a bit of a nostalgic funk for the past week. To recap, I've done all of...


Hang a poster of the United Kingdom in my bedroom
Snuggle with Otis
Reminisce about what I was doing "this time last year"

And read, read, read. I'm almost done with The Fault in Our Stars, which is quickly becoming one of my favorite books! If anyone has any recommendations, send them my way!

No comments :

Post a Comment