A Little Inspiration

Thursday, February 6, 2014





all images via Tumblr

There are times, like this week, when it seems like life is ganging up on me and won't slow down, that I find inspiration hard to find. I feel anxious and uncomfortable and constantly doubting what I am doing and what I should be doing. In addition to following amazing blogs, one of my favorite things to do to completely zone out and take some time for myself is to immerse myself in my Tumblr. Sometimes I feel like I'm too old to be on Tumblr, considering plenty of its users are under 18, but the young kids don't own everything! I'm allowed to collect my inspiration on my own page, and these images I found on Tumblr are gorgeous, so those kids can suck it! Can you tell I love my page a good bit?

Follow my Tumblr to follow along in my inspiration reblogging!

No comments :

Post a Comment