Fall 2014 NYFW Favorites

Monday, February 17, 2014

I'm coming out from behind a massive pile of books and tissues (I conveniently caught the world's worst cold last week and it isn't interested in going away) to bring you my two favorites from last week's Fall 2014 NY Fashion Week. I haven't had tons of free time recently, but when I have, I've been scouring WWD.com for photos. Though I'm not very much into the avant garde-ness of most fashion weeks, I love these two looks from J. Crew and Kate Spade. When I first saw those shoes from J. Crew I made a note to save up for them - they're stunning!
images via J. Crew and WWD.com

Have there been any shows that caught your eyes from NYFW? LFW is in progress this week and I loooove that Mulberry is using Cara Delevingne.  I have a major eyebrow crush on that girl. Check out their Instgram here, they've gone a bit Cara mad!

No comments :

Post a Comment